Monday, January 14, 2008

Fine Then, No More Freaking Riddles!

I'm not saying that I'm superstitious. I'm not going to pretend that Flogging, But With a "B" has any kind of paranormal effect on the world. I really don't believe in mythical beings like unicorns or "basketball gods." All I'm going to do is give you the facts:

On Wednesday, I posted an excited blog about the Celtics, Sooners, and Coyotes. They were, at that time, a combined 55-6. After OU gets finished off by Kansas tonight (as I write they're down 30 with 4:00 to go), they'll be a combined 2-6 since posting. There. Those are the facts.

And do you know what? After being kicked while I was down through the entire 2nd half of the NFL season, I'd almost forgotten what it even felt like to be kicked while I was up. . . .

3 comments:

Luwinkle said...

My family coat of arms has a unicorn on it.

And don't ya just loooove when something seems to be going well as long as you don't say anything about it, then you say something about it and it totally backfires? Happens to me all the time, happened to me alllll the time last year. :D

Ross said...

Woah -- is that the first time you've commented on a sports post? All that I thought I knew was a lie . . . .

Luwinkle said...

Probably the first time I commented on a sports post that actually referenced anything in said post.

As Weird Al once said:
Everything you know is wrong.