Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting K(raz)Y

It's a busy week. My parents from South Dakota are coming in, as is my sister from D. C. Add to that pastor Jamey's on vacation and I'm speaking (again) on Sunday, and it's a busy week. In other words, I might not be updating for several days. What will you do?

The choices are boundless. You can go back and re-read my previous entries. You know, commit the sports criteria to memory and what not. You can get crazy and start clicking all of the links and bring yourself up to speed on those. Holy Blood has not only audio but even video on their site, plus it's the off-season so the Lions site is probably all optimistic. Or maybe it's time to mess around on the actual Life Pointe site and try to find all the ridiculous hidden links that Whigham's tossed on that bad boy. All good times, all wastes of time, and all done without getting up off of your office chair.

1 comment:

Luwinkle said...

In my defense, I can't really get off my chair for long, anyway.